Tuesday, 19 May 2015

Dinner at Novikon

Hello there, I hope you are doing well.

My friend and I decided to head to Mayfair for dinner. I must say it's on the experience side, so if you are going make sure you have £80 to £100 per person depending on your appetite. 

We went to Novikon restaurant and bar, I must say the deco is beautiful with very cool contemporary interior. There are three restaurants in the building. The Russian restaurant is on the 3rd floor, Asian and Italian is on the main ground floor in combination with the bar. 
I really like this restaurants but like most expensive restaurants you have to book a table which you will have for only 2 hours. This is annoying because after a meal I like to chill, chat and have more drinks. Here I felt limited to be honest. 

Anyways we ordered bits and bobs such as the Singapore noodles, fried rice, sweet and sour prawns. To drink we had two glasses of Mojitos. To conclude, our bill came up to £80.  Overall I would say Novikon has amazing deco, delicious food and good atmosphere. I would definitely return.

Here are pictures from the night. 

              
                           
                          
                           


Thank for reading 

Edwige xox 

1 comment:

  1. You look stunning
    Been meaning to visit Novikov
    It's on my to-visit list for sure

    BLEURGH - http://www.bleurghnow.com

    ReplyDelete