Monday, 17 April 2017

Wide Legged Jeans

Hello my lovely followers.

First of all, I would like to apologies for the lack of consistency on my blog. So much has happened, I got engaged to the love of my life :) and we are getting married next year!!!.  I'm super excited and I cannot wait. To be honest life took over, I lost passion for blogging and I wasn't comfortable in my work. Nevertheless I have been trying to find myself in terms of style. Therefore I wanted to take time away and get inspired. I do feel more comfortable in my style now and hopefully I will be able to execute that here.

With that being said, I would like to thank everyone who's messaged and encouraging me to continue blogging. You guys are amazing honestly and I really appreciate the love.

Anyway, lately I've been on the hunt for a new go with everything wide legged jeans. I'm in love with this style of jeans right now as it's very flattering on me. This particular pair is  stretchy  and super comfortable. I paired it with a boyfriend sky blue shirt, brown wedges and a small black bag. To accessorise I added a Ysl arty ring in turquoise and gold bangle


OUTFIT DETAILS
Shirt: H&M
Jeans: Diesel 
Shoes: FOREVER21
Bag: ZARA
Ring: YSL 
Bangle: Michael Kors 

No comments:

Post a Comment